To get to know the people behind Look Listen, we’re breaking down our name to see what inspires and captivates our staff members in their free time.
Name: Kayla Floyd
Title: Senior Client Success Manager
Time with LL: A little over 4.5 years
What are you looking at?
- Fresh flowers on my desk, a must-have for summer 😀
- My dog Lola’s adorable face and her new coffee bean collar ☕️
- The Daily Carnage newsletter every morning
- Anything on Instagram. My feed includes a LOT of food content, travel, fashion, and home decor
- A variety of TV shows from old to new, including: The Great British Baking Show (thank you Rachel Parks for this amazing introduction), Schitt’s Creek, Dream Home Makeover, Dark, Ozark, The Bachelorette (#sorrynotsorry), and throwbacks to Gilmore Girls and Dexter.
- I’m normally looking at the inside of a local spin studio here in Atlanta but right now I have to live vicariously through their Instagram feed and stories, as my broken foot is still healing. 🚴♀️
What are you listening to?
- A brewing coffee pot (a constant sound in my house)
- Lots of virtual General Assembly professional development classes recently
- Constantly listening to music; I listen to pretty much every genre. My music taste is even wider than my taste in TV shows 😂 My Spotify ranges from Pearl Jam and Louis the Child to Dave Matthews and J.Cole. I’ve been listening to a lot of Tame Impala in preparation for an upcoming concert (SO happy those are returning)! 🎶
- My favorite podcast, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
- I still listen to The Bert Show on the radio during meeting-free mornings 📻